FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Info / Terms & Conditions
THE PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN
WHERE DO WE MEET UP?
- I will pick you up at your hotel or by arrangement.
WHO CAN TAKE PART IN THE PHOTO TOURS?
- Everybody who loves photography between 18 and 88 (except if accompanied).
WHAT PHOTO EQUIPMENT SHOULD I BRING?
- Your Camera with all lenses, charged batteries, memory cards.
- If you own a tilt/shift lens, bring it.
- A sturdy tripod for the evening and night tours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water.
HOW MUCH DOES A BARCELONA PHOTO TOUR COST?
- You can calculate the cost for your Barcelona Photography Tour using the booking calendar
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
- Please send me your booking request by e-mail or complete the online reservation form for your Barcelona Photography Tour on the booking site
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT TERMS?
- After your reservation by e-mail a down payment of EUR 100 is necessary to confirm your booking. Please pay the balance in cash after your Barcelona Photo Tour.
- During the online-reservation procedure you will be redirected to PayPal to make the payment and confirm the booking. You will receive an invoice for the full amount by e-mail or during our tour date.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR THE TOURS?
- Participants must bring their own photo equipment.
- As public transportation is not included, I suggest buying a T-10 Metro Bus Ticket in advance.
As medical and travel insurance is recommended, the participants are responsible for their own insurance!
- Drinks, snacks and meals, public transportation and entrance fees as well as accommodation and travel expenses are NOT included.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE MY RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED?
- If it has not yet been made I will ask you for your portfolio website to look at your photographs. I then will compile and send you detailed information about our common photo tour and how you can prepare for it.
WHAT IS A DAY, GOLDEN HOUR, AND NIGHT TOUR AND WHAT DOES A COMBINATION OF THESE TOURS INCLUDE?
- Each photo tour is approx. 4 hours on foot as this is the best way to explore Barcelona. Depending on the choosen tour we might use public transportation.
It is possible to combine two photo tours to a full day tour, e.g. Day Tour + Golden Hour Tour | Day Tour + Night Tour | Golden Hour Tour + Night Tour.
WHEN DOES THE PHOTO TOURS START?
- The Photography Tours starts with the best lighting conditions by arrangement.
ARE CUSTOMIZED TOURS POSSIBLE?
- Yes. Just send an e-mail with your suggestions. I will then work out a detailed route map with all the information as agreed with you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
- The photo walking tours take place rain or shine. Bad weather will not deter us from taking stunning pictures of Barcelona. Just bring a raincoat, a plastic bag and a rubber band for your camera. However, in case of really bad weather we reserve the right to cancel a photo tour. In such instances, we will notify participants via the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase and offer refunds and reschedule options.
WHAT IF "BARCELONA PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS" HAS TO CANCEL A TOUR?
- We then try to arrange a different date for a common photo tour. If this is impossible, "BARCELONA PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS" will refund all reservation fees paid for in advance.
WHAT IF THE PARTICIPANT HAS TO CANCEL A TOUR?
- For whatever reason you cancel a booked photo tour for which you have paid in advance, we will reschedule if possible.
- If we cannot arrange a new tour date and you cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to the arranged tour date, "BARCELONA PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS" will refund you:
- if you provided a down payment: you are entitled to 50% of the EUR 100 deposit.
- If you already transferred the full amount: you will get a complete refund except EUR 50 for administration costs per person.
- If you cancel the tour within 2 weeks before the tour date no refunds are provided and the full amount will be charged.
For further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.